Get Moving Quote Now
Arrow Down
Move Type:
Move Size:
Move Date:
From ZIP:

To Country:
To State:
To City:
Please Click Once

Let everyone know your moving!
Moving Tips Playlist
By Movers-Moving.NET

Our YouTube Channel

Movers in Union, NH

Get Price Quotes

What To Expect From Us

Checkmark When relocating, it is important to receive at least 3 price quotes from Union moving services.
Checkmark Submit just one form and get up to 6 movers to contact you with price quotes.
Checkmark Movers-Moving.NET has put together a network of the best movers in Union available to meet your relocation requirements.
Local Movers Union, NH - Movers-Moving.NET***

Local Moving Services - Licensing and Regulations

If you are moving within the state of New Hampshire, or doing a short distance move from Union NH, that is considered intrastate moving. Also known as short-distance or in-state or local moving, each state has varying rules and regulations with regard to household goods moving within it's own state. Some states have very rigid regulations for movers, while others have little if any requirements for moving. To get more info for moving from Union NH to any city also in New Hampshire go to Mover Licensing Requirements in NH.

Request For Moving Quotes - Rolland C moving to Union NH

Rolland C needs to get quotes from licensed movers for his upcoming move to Union NH. He is moving from River Falls WI. His form submission indicates he has two 10 x 30 storage units. The main furniture items include a dining room table and 8 chairs, an antique cedar chest, 3 deck chairs, 4 lounge chairs, 2 lounge chairs, 3 footrests, 2 coffee tables, and 2 refrigerators. Rolland thinks there should be around 30 boxes that they will pack themselves. Other concerns and requests include: cost of 1 truck and 2 men. Movers-Moving.NET is grateful to Rolland C for the chance to connect him with qualified movers in Union NH

Long Distance Moving Union NH - Registration and Regulations

If you are moving your household goods or personal property from Union NH to another state, this is known as "interstate moving". The US Department of Transportation regulates interstate household goods moving by way of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMSCA) Household Goods Program. Interstate movers, also known as cross country movers, are required to be registered with the US DOT, and should have either a US DOT # or Motor Carrier # (MC#) or both. To find out a mover's registration status go to - Research Licensing for Long Distance Movers.