Other CA Movers
Join Our Network
Get Moving Leads
Add Your Listing

M&J's Moving Company

50 Hyde Ct #307
Daly City, CA 94015

Company Info

Established -

M&J's Moving Company San Francisco

Service Areas

Some of the areas in which M&J's Moving Company provides packing and moving services include: San Mateo County * Montara * San Quentin * Montara * San Francisco * Montara * Montara * Richmond * Oakland * San Lorenzo * Oakland * Millbrae * Montara. These are just a few of the cities or areas where M&J's Moving Company offers its moving services. M&J's Moving Company provides moving services to many other neighboring towns and communities.


Local Moving * Long Distance Moving *

Get Moving Quotes Get Free Moving Quotes / Rates

To find out more info about M&J's Moving Company contact them at
50 Hyde Ct #307, Daly City CA 94015, or call them at 650-271-4931.


In State License PUC T 190219

M&J's Moving Company is licensed to perform in-state moving services within California: PUC T 190219.

Important Notice: - A mover's licensing status as shown above can change at any time. To check on the current status of a mover's license go to the links shown below for both in-state moving and state to state moving.

California Local Movers - Household goods moving entirely within California is regulated by the California Public Utilities Commission. California in-state movers (local movers and long distance movers providing moving services entirely within California) are required to have a California PUC MTR Number (Carrier ID) and adequate insurance. To check on the current in-state licensing status of any California mover, go to California Moving Company License Check. For Carrier Type select "Moving Company". Then enter either their Carrier ID or Carrier Name. If they are not listed, or if their Carrier Status is "Suspended" or "Revoked", beware. You can also call the California PUC at 1-800-877-8867 to find out if a moving company is licensed and insured. In addition check out the California Moving and Storage Association for a list of member movers.

California Nationwide Moving - Moving of household goods into, out of, or through California is considered an interstate move, and is regulated by the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT). Basically if goods are transported in any manner across California state lines, it is considered an interstate move. Movers performing interstate moves are required to have a USDOT license number, issued by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMSCA). To check on any California household goods mover's USDOT interstate licensing status, go to USDOT License Check.

Other useful interstate household goods moving links include: ProtectYourMove.Gov - Consumer Awareness - What is an "Interstate" Move? and FMCSA Regulations and Enforcement.

Search Movers-Moving.NET
for Movers or Cities Served

Enter in the search box above a moving related search in your area. For example, enter "M&J's Moving Company San Francisco", or try "movers Oakland". Or perhaps "Belvedere Tiburon moving company".

Looking for an expert Belvedere Tiburon moving company or professional movers in Redwood City to pack and move your 1400 square foot house? What about good Pacifica movers to move your 600 square foot condo? Maybe you need a top rated Oakland moving company to help with moving your 700 square foot apartment. Contact the pros at M&J's Moving Company now for a quick and easy cost quote, or simply fill out the form at the top right and Get Moving Quotes from as many as 6 top rated movers.

Trying to find movers El Cerrito to help move your 1300 square foot office? Maybe you need licensed and insured movers to move your 1200 square foot townhome from Brisbane to South San Francisco. Get a hold of M&J's Moving Company right away for a quick and easy estimate.

Get Moving Quote Now
Arrow Down
Move Type:
Move Size:
Move Date:
From ZIP:

To Country:
To State:
To City:
Please Click Once