Whether you are learning the techniques of moving or need to simply move a large piece of furniture yourself, we will show you how to simply do just that.
It is the right for every consumer to be assured that the movers they hire be professional and know the basics of moving heavy furniture. Let us movers practice good habits and make every move as simple as it should be.
Moving is that type of business where when things go wrong, liabilities occur and money is lost. Be sure to teach your new and existing movers the correct way to pack and move furniture easily. In order to move furniture easily, read this step by step process on how to move furniture.
What You Will Need:
- Appliance dolly with strap (recommended) or hand cart
- Furniture pads
- Large rubber bands or tape
- Shrink Wrap
How To Move Furniture
- Remove any type of excess or protruding decorative pieces from the furniture. Only remove them if they are meant to be removed. Wrap those up and place then in the drawer.
- Wrap a furniture pad around the entire item and secure them with either a large rubber band or tape.
- Secure the piece with stretch wrap. Be sure to wrap around any possible excess corner flaps of the furniture pad.
- Attach the item to a dolly with a strap.
About The Author:
||Mike Scott has been in the moving industry for over 30 years. He started out as a mover with Bekins Van Lines, moving furniture across country. He now owns a local moving company in the Los Angeles, CA area that has been in business for over 15 years. More about Mike Scott+.